Thursday, July 03, 2008

About me

10 Years Ago: During my summer vacation between my junior and senior year of high school, I was applying for my first job. It was during that interview that I met my husband... he hired me on the spot :)

Things on my to do list today: Since the day is almost over, not much. I think we may stick a movie in and just hang out tonight. We've also thrown around the idea of working on our budget or doing some things around the house like tape off a room or two for painting. Not sure what sounds like the most fun at 9 o'clock at night.

If I suddenly became a billionaire: I would pay off our student loans and debt, as well as that of our family. I'd probably take a couple fabulous vacations around the globe and definitely have another baby or two, or three. Hopefully we'd move someplace a little more interesting too since we'd have the money to fly home and visit more often. And lastly, I'd probably enjoy being a rich person who hands out $100 bills to random strangers on the street. That would be priceless.

Three of my bad habits: 1. Wasting too much time on the computer, 2. Not picking up after myself and letting my house become chaotic before having a mass cleaning day, 3. Not watching what I eat and being a lazy bum that doesn't exercise - not a good habit at all!

Five jobs I have had: a Wendy's employee, a newspaper ad designer, a waitress, a telemarketer, and currently a labor & delivery RN.

Five things people don't know about me: 1. I used to be embarrassed to sing in my car thinking other people were watching me. Now I could care less, especially since it often looks like I'm talking to myself since Little Miss is nestled in the back seat, 2. I swam competitively for 8 years, l-o-v-e-d backstroke and was pretty good at it, 3. I think I'd enjoy homeschooling my Little Miss but probably won't, 4. I'm really itching to pack up and move somewhere else like either the East or West coast, 5. Most of my hair became curly after my pregnancy, except for the front/top layers. So, I got that area permed to even it all out and I've now got curly wash and go hair. I'm loving it!

Now it's your turn, consider yourself tagged! Tell me about yourself and leave a comment so I'll know to come check out your blog post.

2 comments:

Devion said...

Pretty sure we need a pic of this "curly wash and go hair..." :)

Rebekah said...

I agree, pictures please!

NICE meme, I learned a lot about you! Hopefully I'll have mine up before tonight ends, but with us going to two 4th parties the past two nights, her sleep schedule is shot. I love going to parties, but sometimes I wonder if the aftermath is worth it!