Wednesday, August 09, 2006

101 Things About Me

1. I'm a Registered Nurse, and work Labor and Delivery

2. I have one little sister and no other siblings

3. I grew up going to Branson, MO multiple times a summer for vacation. WooHoo Silver Dollar City!

4. I've seen the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, and the Gulf of Mexico

5. I've never been near the Canadian border, most vacations growing up were to the South and I can't wait to travel the Northern US

6. I have two cats, Emma and Lucy

7. My favorite summer drink has been Crystal Light Fruit Punch

8. My first major in college was Graphic Design

9. I wish I would have completed that degree, and may go back someday for it

10. I would love to have four children, two boys and two girls

11. My favorite season is Autumn... the smells, the crispness in the air, wearing sweaters, the turning of the leaves

12. I own a strawberry colored iMac, it was my high school graduation gift

13. I love organization, but fail at it often

14. I enjoy watching a Planet of the Apes Movie Marathon

15. In elementary school I was too afraid to climb to the top of the Spider-Web

16. I enjoy writing for fun, but don't like deadlines

17. I have scars on both of my knees from bicycle accidents

18. I dislike to iron and throw my clothes back into the dryer to "fluff"

19. My most overused Halloween costume was a cheerleader

20. I've been craving a Quizno's cobb salad lately

21. I've vowed not to cut my hair short ever again

22. I plan to get layers and highlights later this Fall

23. I try to avoid spending over $20 on a single item of clothing

24. I enjoy being creative and love to scrapbook

25. I've fallen out of the habit of making my bed everyday

26. I enjoy going to church every Sunday

27. I don't get to go though because I have to work every third weekend

28. My favorite flavor of ice cream is pistachio

29. I always wanted an older brother and hope my daughters will have one

30. I dance when nobody is watching, but never in public

31. I live in an apartment and desperately want to buy a house

32. I've only been to Starbuck's once and didn't really enjoy it

33. I would like to lose 20 pounds by 2007

34. I dislike exercising with a passion

35. I avoid public restrooms like the plague and would never use a port-o-potty

36. My bedtime is usually 9:30 or 10:00

37. My skin is peeling right now from a sunburn

38. I've always wished I had a nickname like: Chelle

39. I lived in Oklahoma for one year, but moved back to Kansas

40. I've been to Graceland

41. I don't like the taste of beer

42. I wish my sister lived nearer to me

43. I wait to do laundry until I have way too much to do in one day

44. I love ancents, and think they are very sexy

45. I have regrets but am thankful for who I am today

46. I am married to the most gorgeous man on Earth

47. I hope to be a stay-at-home mom when I have children

48. I keep clothes that are too small in hopes that they'll fit me again someday

49. My favorite chore is vacuuming

50. I wish I had the money to pamper myself once a week: facials, massages, pedicures, manicures are so wonderful

51. I am a child of God

52. I would love to live in Texas, or maybe Colorado

53. My dream vacation would be to Italy and I would love to retire there also

54. I have a sweet tooth and have dessert once a day, at least

55. I think taking baths are disgusting, unless you shower off afterwards

56. I'll have been married for 4 years this month

57. I love to sing and once auditioned for a solo in high school

58. I have a sink full of dishes to clean

59. The Christmas Holidays make me happy and I love traditions

60. I can't wait to make traditions with my own children

61. I would love to buy a pop-up camper and go camping at the lake one or two weekends a month

62. I am afraid of dogs, but am getting excited about the idea of having one someday

63. I think golfing is fun, but I should stop after the 13th hole

64. I think I look better in black and white pictures

65. I would rather dress up than wear scrubs to work

66. I enjoy candles and light them in my home frequently

67. I am an avid Oprah watcher and would love to be in her audience, especially the day of her "Favorite Things" episode

68. My favorite game show is "Let's Make A Deal"

69. I'm neither a "morning person" or a "night person"

70. I'm a tv addict and getting rid of extended cable did not "cure" me

71. I have a huge aversion to seeing, smelling, or hearing another person brush their teeth --- so much it makes me feel nauseated and gaggy

72. One motivation behind losing a few dress sizes would be that I would have to invest in a whole new wardrobe

73. I swam competitively for 8 years, but I never was that great at it

74. One of the highlights of buying a house someday will be to purchase our own refridgerator, I sure dislike the cheapies that come in apartments

75. My cheeks have a red glow that I try to cover up with makeup. My husband calls it Mediterranean disease because he thinks I got it from my grandma, who is from there

76. I love Christmas music and listen to it 24/7 from Thanksgiving thru December 25

77. I have never been outside of the continental USA and have a jealousy issue with people who have

78. I wish to have one huge vacation to someplace exciting before I have children, but I contest I want children more

79. My husband always says that we don't share any hobbies, I wish that were not true

80. I don't have a grasp on our finances at all, and because of that, I am scared for that responsibility to fall into my lap unexpectedly

81. I wish that I could play an instrument, either the piano or guitar

82. I once sang the National Anthem at a Royal's game with my high school choir, because the officials made us, we recorded ourselves and had to lip sing

83. A favorite food of mine is reheated Kraft macaroni and cheese. Mmmmmmm!

84. I never wash my face before I go to bed, only in the mornings when I wake up

85. In high school I wrote a controversial editorial in our high school newspaper about alcohol and athletics and my house got tee-peed

86. I could spend hours on the internet reading blogs, checking email, on myspace. It's a huge waste of my time, but I can't make myself stop

87. LOST is one of my all-time favorite tv shows and I can't wait for season three to start this Fall

88. I know my children will laugh at my pictures someday and am starting to take steps in my appearance to avoid that

89. I have never wanted a job that stresses me out and wish that I didn't have one somedays

90. I come from a family where everbody over-worries, I don't want to be like that and so far haven't traveled down that road too often

91. I believe that I am developing a car-passenger anxiety disorder, this is where most of my worrying occurs

92. I would love to sell all of our things and travel the world on little to nothing experiencing all that there is out there

93. If I could I would take a nap everyday

94. I am lucky to have married a man who enjoys to cook

95. I wish that I were a better cook and say that someday when I have a large kitchen (with counterspace) it should be more fun

96. When I was a child I would pick fresh blackberries and cherries from trees in my grandma's yard

97. I never get headaches anywhere except the direct center of my forehead

98. My first concert was New Kids on the Block. I love you Joey!!!

99. I only use my three middle fingers to type and don't follow the rules learned in keyboard class

100. I love old hertiage photos of family and have a vision of displaying them in our "family room" someday

101. I have a lot to be thankful for in this life and want to do a better job of expressing my appreciation and gratitude to those around me

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That was awesome! I learned so much about you in five minutes! It makes me want to make something similar, maybe I will later! I bet that took a while to think of all those. You should print it out and scrapbook it for your kids to know what "mom was like."