Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Some things never change

Things in life revolve and evolve and you oftentimes find yourself standing in a place you've been many times before. For me that current place is on the edge of joining a gym. We took a tour yesterday of a gym we considered nearly a year ago and I'm still wishing we were members at.

This blog I wrote last May says nearly everything I'm feeling at this moment. One addendum I'd make is that now I feel I have a life outside of work. We have friends who we are able to spend time with, I feel like OP is now my home, and not many days go by that I'm not enjoying my current lifestyle and situation. But this gym could provide a different aspect of life that could be so awesome. I want to look at it as more of an activity center that lets me have fun, yes that's right, I'm taking the perspective that exercise is fun...

Now, if I could consider paying $115 per month for flatter abs, as fun...

My former blog on this subject

1 comment:

Nunzia said...

ha! can you really put a price tag on that? :)