Sunday, November 06, 2005

Clock in, clock out

I'm scheduled to work today.
I'm not at work though, I'm at home.

When census gets low, they drop people off the schedule... either by request or by lack of seniority. I get to stay home today until they need me. The funny part is, I woke up at 5:00am got dressed, got some things done around the house with plenty of time to spare. I went to work and just as I got there, I was told to go home. They tried calling, but they couldn't reach me. So I'm back home. I'm prepared to go back at a moments notice, but until that time I will carry on with life. Attend church service this morning, spend some moments in time with my husband, see some friends today, and do things around the house... those are just a few things I may accomplish if I'm not punching the time clock before noon.

No comments: