Friday, May 20, 2005

The craft queen WILL reign

I want to be crafty. I set my heart on new projects all of the time and I fail to complete them. That will not be the case anymore. I'm making a vow, a promise. I will be crafty! Here is a list of different crafts that over my lifetime I would like to master.

Quilting
Scrapbooking
Knitting
Cake Decorating

I know that this list contains crafts from all ends of the speculum... is that the word??? It almost sounds right, but doesn't... Maybe I've just been a labor and delivery nurse for too long.... I know for sure that an OB/GYN uses a speculum, but is that the word I'm fishing for here? I don't know... but it is 3:30 in the morning and I'm allowed to not know - okay!

Anyhow, for one who has difficulty sitting still long enough to learn, let alone master, I have a lot of work ahead of me. Hopefully I have a lot of years too. I vow this morning to myself and the world, I will be crafty... and maybe I'll buy a dictionary too.

2 comments:

jayme said...

spectrum. now...I can't tell you if that is spelled right...but thats the word. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo pumped you have been posting!!!!!!

Michelle Lyn said...

Now it's the next morning (or afternoon actually), I'm awake read the post and realize it's spectrum. Thanks Jayme for saving me there. When I'm tired I can't think all too clearly! Now you need to get posting. I'm trying to catch up!