Monday, February 25, 2008


Unfortunately we do very little cooking in our house, but in an effort to change that I am making an attempt to meal plan. My second attempt at this whole cooking thing will be to start grocery shopping which we are also very bad at. That may come next week and these meals will probably not be prepared until next week, but this is a start, right? Just the thought of some of these great meals make my mouth water. I really need to learn how to cook!

Thank you for the motivation Organizing Junkie!

Monday - Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Tuesday - Mexican Pork with Vegetable Rice
Wednesday - Lasagna
Thursday - Shepherd's Pie
Friday - Slow Cooker Tex Mex
Saturday - Zesty Chicken and Pasta
Sunday - Mushroom Chicken

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow there are some great recipes there! I'm not a good cook either but menu planning has been such a lifesaver for me and my cooking is slowing improving...yay!

Thanks for joining us,
Laura