Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August resolutions

Why do resolutions have to be something that correlates with the new year? It's an unfortunate idea that they should, so today I resolve to incorporate resolution-making into each and every month. I've selected to make five resolutions each month, because there are many aspects of my life that I would like to change... you'll probably notice that these same resolutions will make their way onto my Septemeber list as well.

Here are my August resolutions:

- To make time to scrapbook once a week
- To keep the living areas of my home CHAOS free --- a.k.a. "can't have anyone over syndrome"
- To pick up an extra shift at work each pay period
- To exercise for an hour, three times a week
- To write a letter or send a card to someone each week

No comments: