Friday, August 25, 2006

The ABC's of Michelle

A is for age: 25

B is for beer of choice: yuck! I don't drink beer, I'll take a girlie drink though

C is for career right now: Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse

D is for your dog's name?: No dogs, but Emma and Lucy are my schizo cats

E is for essential item you use everyday: a padded, push-up bra :)

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: LOST

G is for favorite game: Hand and Foot or any card game, as long as it moves quickly

H is for Hometown: Emporia

I is for instruments you play: haha, a bit of piano and a smidgen of clarinet

J is for favorite juice: Apple

K is for kids: none yet. My ideal would be two boys (the oldest and youngest) and two girls.

L is for last place you ate: LJS

M is for marriage: 4 wonderful years! and I would recommend it highly!

N is for the name of your lover: Jas

O is for overnight hospital stay: none except when I was working

P is for phobias: being confined, car accidents, death of a loved one

Q is for quote: You are what you are by what you believe!

R is for Biggest Regret: some of my early decisions in high school

S is for status: happily married

T is for time you woke up today: 6:10 am with the alarm, then again at 9:15 with the telephone

V is for vegetable you love: corn, fresh or frozen not canned!

W is for worst habit: not sitting up straight, I already regret it

X is for x-rays you've had: my teeth at the dentist office

Y is for yummy food: Stuffed Chicken Marsala at Olive Garden sounds so good right now

Z is for zodiac sign: Leo


***Can you tell I'm really into lists right now***

No comments: