Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Exercise & Algae Drinks

I went and worked out again, two days in a row. I don't think it's a record by any means, but it's a start to what could be a great thing. I worked out my arms and back today, as well as used the elliptical and worked my abs again. I'm a little stiff, and sore, but it's well worth it if I get the results I'd like. I don't know how long I'll keep this up, because it's always difficult when I work 12 hour shifts back to back for me to make the time. I work 3 full shifts this weekend. So we will see.

My husband bought some fruit juice smoothies last night. He's on an extreme health kick, which is good, but sometimes difficult for me. I'm trying to drink a glass of this smoothie stuff right now. The bottle shows things like apples and kiwi, stuff I like. It's healthy, so I'm trying. Although it looks like slime (literally) and doesn't taste as fruity as I'd have thought. Searching the company website I read it also contains nutritious things like wheat grass, spirulina, spinach - even blue-green algae. Check it out: Bolthouse Farms

No comments: