Friday, February 10, 2006

4 Things

This is going around, and well, I don't have anything else I want to blog...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Wendy's :-)
2. Newspaper Ad Designer
3. Waitress at a Steakhouse
4. Labor & Delivery Nurse

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Planet of the Apes
3. The Original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
4. Fried Green Tomatoes

Four books you would read over and over:
1. The Bible
2. Harry Potter (all of them)
3. Anything by Nicholas Sparks
4. The Wizard of Oz series

Four places you have lived:
1. Emporia, KS
2. Edmond, OK
3. My grandma's house
4. Overland Park, KS

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. LOST
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Southern California
3. Breckinridge, Colorado
4. The State of Texas

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. My blog
2. usatoday.com
3. Yahoo!
4. Ebay

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Steak (T-bone or Porterhouse cooked Medium)
3. Anything Chocolate and Peanut Butter
4. Grilled Chicken Cesaer Salads

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. A tropical island with beautiful beaches
2. An Italian Bistro overlooking the Mediterranean
3. Curled up reading a book in front of the fire on a cold, not-so-nice day
4. Someplace fancy where I could wear something elegant

No comments: