Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Attitude of Gratitude

Thank you friends.

Thank you for introducing me to a place where I can fill a craving of my palate. A place where the tastes of sweet and spicy join forces to satisfy my tastebuds. I love and now crave Arby's jalapeno poppers (with cream cheese, which are definitly the best) and "berry" sauce. If I would have only known they were there before now...

However friends, last night as I went to fill this craving that I've been having for over a week. The man at the counter told me that as of last Friday they no longer carry poppers. WHAT!?!?!?

I'm so sad.
Just to experience that taste again, mmm.
My mouth waters as I write this.
I'm pathetic, I know, but very sad and hungry.

So my dearest friends, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Now I sit here with this craving wishing for just one more bite. One more taste of that sauce and those poppers. Mmmm...

It is torture, pure torture.
Thank you friends.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Can this possibly be true?????? ARRRRRGH!!! Rats. Hmmmpf.

I'm so sorry. What a bummer. We'll just have to regroup on that one.

You can contact me at rejoyce@copper.net

Is your stuff "Stampin' Up". I've been invited to a party and got to look through her catalog.