Saturday, September 17, 2005

Picture worthy


Today was spent in the Flinthills of Kansas. More specifically at the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve, where Jason proposed. We took a photography class together and spent the morning and early afternoon taking pictures of nature. I didn't quite connect two and two together when we took this class, but now I'm excited at the possibilities. I'm hoping that between the two of us, our five rolls of film, and the digital pictures we also took that we'll get some frame worthy pictures. While out in the Flinthills I came up with the vision of adorning the wall above our fireplace with pictures of this special place. Pictures of the bridge where Jason got down on one knee, pictures of the landscape, pictures of nature, pictures of the very essence of this place. What a beautiful place, both in my vision and my heart.

No comments: