Monday, June 13, 2005

Oh, to be an exercise addict

I've come up with a plan. In an earlier post I wrote about my intentions to begin working out. I had visited health clubs and wanted to join, but was intimidated by the required 1-year contract and the cost of both an arm and a leg. Well, weeks have passed and I'm in no better shape than I was and I'm in desperate need of action. So I've devised a plan.

I've encountered two people in the past week who have told me that they Jazzercise. Two people under the age of 25 for you skeptics out there. They told me how much they love it, how much it energizes them, and how much their body has become addicted to this class. The body addicted to exercise... could MY body become addicted to exercise??? We will see.

Tomorrow morning I will venture to one of our local Jazzercise centers. I will use the coupon I found on their website for one free week of Jazzercise class and I will see how this goes. I've been told that coordination is not a prerequisite. I've been told I do not have to have any dancing ability. I've been told that I can do this.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

No comments: