Thursday, June 09, 2005

MORE silly facts about me...

1. Favorite animal? Cats. However, I say this in reluctance as I'm realizing that I'm turning into my mother.

2. Were you named after anyone? Nope.

3. Do you wish on stars? Yes, occasionally.

4. When did you last cry? A couple nights ago while watching Hotel Rwanda.

5. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? I like deli roast beef.

7. What is your birth date? July 23.

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? The Brady Bunch Movie Soundtrack.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Of course.

10. Are you a daredevil? To an extent.

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I have to admit yes, but the person I told swore not to tell anyone else :)

12. Do looks matter? On me or on someone else?

13. What jewlery am I wearing? My wedding ring, watch, and earrings.

14. Where is your second home? My parents house (even though I technically never lived there).

15. Do you trust others easily? Yes and no. I've very trusting of people I meet, but not to trusting of mankind in general.

16. What was your favorite game as a child? Red light, Green light.

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Freshman orientation.

18. Do you have a journal? This blog of course.

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I've tried not to as much lately, it's kinda tacky in excess.

20. Favorite movie(s): Planet of the Apes

22. Would you bungee jump? Sure! I've always wanted to try it, but I'd rather parachute.

23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. But most of my shoes don't have laces anyways.

24. Do you think that you are strong? Not anymore. I'm a physical whimp.

25. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Pistachio Almond.

26. Shoe Size? 7 - 7.5

27. What are your favorite colors? Pink and green

28. What is your least favorite thing you like about yourself? My figure in general.

29. Who do you miss most? My sister.

30. What color pants are you wearing? Kahki.

31. What are you listening to right now? Oprah's voice.

32. Last thing you ate? Jujubes.

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hot pink!

34. What is the weather like right now? Overcast.

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jayme.

36. What do you look for in the opposite sex? Not much anymore now that I'm married.

37. How Are You Today? Happy.

38. Favorite Drink? Crystal Light Peach Tea.

39. Favorite thing about yourself? My eyes.

40. Do you have freckles or moles? Moles, and lots of them. Plus some freckles here and there.

41. Can you go without makeup? Yes, but I prefer not to. I need eyeliner and powder at least.

42. Do you wear contacts? Nope.

43. Favorite Food? Anything homemade - my grandma's cooking.

44. Last Movie You Watched? See question number 4.

45. Favorite Day(s) Of the Year? Christmas Eve. I love the anticipation for the 25th.

46. Waffles or pancakes? I like pancakes, but only with peanut butter - yummy!

47. Alaska or Hawaii? I'd love to visit both, but I'd have to choose Hawaii.

48. Number of children you'd like to have? Four, but I'd be okay with three.

49. Living Arrangements? An apartment, for the time being.

50. What Book Are You Reading? I haven't started another one yet. I have a list of reads I'd like to get though, I just need to get to the library and pay my fines.

51. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Um… No mouse pad, digital mouse.

52. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Some cruise ship makeover show on TLC.

53. Favorite Smells? Fresh cut grass, rain, flowers...

54. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles

55. What's the furthest you've been from home? Florida, maybe California. I don't know which is farthest from Kansas...

56. Where would you like to go that you've never been? Italy. It's my dream vacation.

57. More important MONEY or LOVE? Love

58. What is one thing you would do if you had one day left to live? Spend time with family.

59. Most recent deep thought? I don't think I have deep thoughts... if I do, I can't think of one.

60. What I will do after this? Take a nap.

No comments: