Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I did it, I really did it

I did Jazzercise today. I knew I could do it! What a workout --- and I even attended the Jazzercise Light class (low impact). I am very proud of myself for following through and felt pride in just getting myself there and making it through the one hour session without a) dying of exhaustion and b) embarassment because of my lack of coordination. Tomorrow morning I will attend the regular level Jazzercise class, which from what I hear, just involves bouncing - which I can do, right?

I have signed up for a membership through August and my goal is to make it to at least three classes a week. Four or Five would be great and Six would be awesome!!! But I won't go overboard. So my goal is simply three, which I think should be very do-able. If I can't make it to three classes, something seriously wrong is happening here... like my laziness and lack of motivation has regained control of my life again. But that won't happen, right?

Well, I need to get a good night's sleep so that I can be regenerized for the day tomorrow of steps, and leg lifts, and arm punches, and pelvic tilts and the like. I can just imagine it now - I'll be counting steps tonight in my head as I fall asleep. One, two, three, four - and again - one, two, three, four...

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Good for you!!! So did you go today?

I loved your entry about Capri pants--I left you a comment there, too!