Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ready, Set, and We're Off

I guess you could say that I've been afraid to start a so-called online diary for a few reasons. But the biggest reason is because I have always figured that once I decided to put my thoughts in writing that the whole, entire concept of blogging would become un-stylish and lose it's flare. However, despite my reservations I've decided to embark on this fad that I fear too will lose it's trendiness once I've laid myself out for the world to see. My life seems to go that way sometimes... mostly however with my choice of clothing styles, or even hairstyles for that matter, running just a few moments behind the times.

My intention for this blog is to share a bit about myself with those who happen to show interest... to learn a little bit about myself and discover who I really am, as I unravel my own thoughts and put them into words... and most importantly to tuck away a piece of my life for future reflection. The wonderful idea behind a blog is that it allows me to leave my footprints behind so that I can someday look back on the path I have chosen and see what has gotten me to where I am now. I can then always make the decision to step back and change the path I'm on, if I know where I've come from and know where I may have turned the wrong direction.

Here's to blogging. May it be the "write" medium to reveal my inner self. Cheers!

No comments: