Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday - Baby on the way

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Now that I am to a countdown of less than a month, I'm really feeling the stress of not being prepared for a new baby in the house. I hit the soda fountain this morning and have a 44 oz Pepsi in one hand, and my to do list in the other. Hopefully I can push through my tiredness and get at least a good majority of the things on my list accomplished. Here are my main goals for the day:

- Clean Pack N Play and set up (almost completed)


- Wash receiving blankets and boppy cover (completed)

- Wash nursing bras and pads (completed)

- Wash bottles, nipples, pump parts, pacifiers (completed)

- Clean out baby bathtub (almost completed)


- Disinfect diaper pail (completed)

- Wash covers, set up swing and bouncy seat (completed)


- Pack hospital bag (I've got a list made...)

- Finish packing diaper bag (completed)

It may sound like a lot to tackle in one day, but there are many, many other things on my list and these sound like the easiest tackles at the moment. We'll see where I have gotten by the end of the day! Check out more tackles at http://www.5minutesformom.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on that list! Seems like that first babe -- you're right on top of things months ahead of time. Then the subsequent children it's a mad dash towards the end. Good luck!

Kristin said...

Wow! Busy busy! Don't forget to take a break!

The Buntens said...

You've been busy. I hope you are resting now! :)

Devion said...

Hope you're feeling well, my friend! Waiting for news!