Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We all survived

It was absolutely the longest, shortest two days of my life having Little Miss away at my parents house. I missed her so very much and thoughts of her consumed most of our time apart, making the days drag on and on. However, those two days went by so quickly in retrospect knowing that very little on my to-do list actually was accomplished. The hubby and I did spend a little bit of time together enjoying life just the two of us, going out to dinner and a movie for my birthday... and then out to eat for every other single meal just because we could.

It was a nice two days, but seeing my baby girl again was the best moment of it all. I didn't want to let her go, and she didn't want to let me out of her sight either. We will probably do this again someday in the future, but maybe not until my birthday rolls around again next year.

No comments: