Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ugh, Updated

I was surprised to discover that the rug I had ordered for our playroom arrived today, earlier than expected by a couple of days. Unfortunately however the cute rug pictured in a previous post isn't quite as cute in person. Well, actually it's cute, but it's nearly neon in color and doesn't quite fit my theme of a primary colored playroom. So needless to say, I will most likely be sending it back and continuing my efforts to find a different rug. A cute rug at an amazing price, I should have known it was too good to be true. Oh well, let the search resume....

EDIT: So I searched and searched some more and found a rug that not only appears to be primary color-oriented, but will be educational as well. The playroom I am creating for my Little Miss is partially a playroom, partially a classroom. So this should fit the space well, I hope. I can't wait for it to arrive early next week!

No comments: