Friday, September 22, 2006

At this moment

Life is crazily fun right now. Between work and home-life I've been just enjoying everything and looking at life with the optimistic eye. Everything is good. I'm enjoying work more than I did last month, and around my home I'm doing some Fall cleaning, which is so invigorating. Something about this time of year always puts me in the best of spirits. This weekend we're going to visit my sister and her husband and I'm really looking forward to that time, as we haven't seen each other since mid-July. It'll be a fun and fast little getaway. This year isn't slowing down for us just yet as I had imagined it would be once summer was gone. Instead I count a handful of weekends over the next month or two that are already penciled in with activities. And then come the holidays!!!

No comments: